6/15/09

It's Coming

Days, months, years, centuries
How long will it be till we make these same mistakes again
Is this possibly the last time we're allowed to make them?
I imagine freedom
I close my eyes and see liberty in a casket
How long till I'm put in there with her I wonder
Three and a half years is my guess
Time is very short now
The days fly by
The iron fist of government is strangling the last remaining breath from me
it wants me dead
And how will I stand up against it?
When the country I inhabit is full of soup-brained liberals
Voting for their own destruction
Will my own trusted friends sell me out
When it comes down to concentration camps
I can't imagine a world where people are numbered like cattle
But I know it's coming
It's coming with a disquieting ferocity
Coming to take my life from me
So much for our declaration of independence
I may as well use it to wipe my ass with

No comments: